As with every other term this year, there has been a huge amount of sport taking place at school and out in the community. The school teams have again this term had great success in tournaments too. These photos are a snapshot of some of the sporting successes the children have had so far this term. More posts will be sure to follow, in order to share other activities such as Bellboating, bikeability, the KS1 Rounders tournament, sponsored run…and lots, lots more, later in the term.
- All the children and adults who have been joining Mrs Annis before school on Tuesday mornings for running club (numbers are still growing!)
- Year 4 Tag Rugby Team-1st place at the Blessed Edwards Tag Rugby Festival
- Year 6 Tennis Team-1st place at the Sainsbury’s Youth Games Regional Qualifier and who will now go on to represent South Worcestershire at the Summer Games.
- Year 4 Tennis Team-1st place at the Sainsbury’s Youth Games Regional Qualifier and who will now go on to represent South Worcestershire at the Summer Games.
- Under 9 and Under 11 Girls and Boys Athletics Teams who competed at the CTA Tournament
-U 9 Girls made it through to the relay final and finished 5th, Maisy came 5th in the long jump, Elizabeth came 1st in the 80 m sprint.
–U 9 Boys made it through to the final and finished 4th, Toby came 2nd in the throwing
–U 11 Boys Jack came 1st in the 600 m
–U 11 Girls Caoimhe came 1st in the 100 m sprint, Chloe came 1st in the 600 m race, Natalija 2nd in the long jump, and the relay team came 1st, which meant that they won the U 11 Girls catagory overall and brought home the shield.
As always, a really big thank you to Mrs Annis for her endless enthusiasm and drive in supporting the children and staff in PE and sports. Thanks also to all the parents and grandparents who volunteer to help with these events and without whom we would not be able to do all of these wonderful things!